- DATA CONTROLLER.
- CHILDRENS' PRIVACY.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- PURPOSE AND BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- DATA SHARING.
- DATA PROTECTION.
- USER RIGHTS.
- DATA CHANGE OR REMOVAL.
- NOTE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
- DISCLOSURE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
1. DATA CONTROLLER.
1.1. In this Policy the “data controller” is defined as an entity that decides on the processing of personal data collected from users.
1.2. The data controller of data collected in accordance with this Policy is Reveo sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, street: Kielecka 41A/8, postal code: 02-530, Poland (referred to as “Reveo”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
1.3. We have appointed a Data Protection Supervisor at Reveo, i.e. a person who:
- monitors compliance with the law, other data protection regulations and the internal regulations on personal data protection;
- cooperates with the supervisory authorities; acts as a contact point for the supervisory authority.
Contact the Inspector at: email@example.com.
2. CHILDRENS' PRIVACY.
2.1. The user indicates his age when registering for the given Services. If we allow children to use the Services, we will either provide a version of that Service that does not collect, use, or disclose “personal information” (as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), except as permitted by COPPA, or obtain legally valid parental consent.
2.2. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not provide us with your personal information (including your name, address, telephone number, or email address) or share it with others, while using our Services.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED.
3.1. Providing Services we collect various types of information. There are two main types of information that we collect:
- personal information,
- anonymous information
and we can also use both types to create an aggregate information.
3.2. We may receive information in various ways:
- you can provide them to us directly; for example by creating an account
- you can make them available to us while playing Games; for example, we track and record your gameplay
- we also collect information when you use our Services, for example information such as Internet Protocol address, information about your device, hardware, and software, such as platform type.
3.3. We may also collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms such as application data caches.
3.4 We may also obtain information from third parties; for example from social media, including but not limited to when you create an account with the use of Facebook in our Games.
4. PURPOSE AND BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING.
4.1. While providing our Services we may use your personal information, both individually and in combination with each other, as follows.
- To operate our business and to enhance your game experience;
- Operate, improve, and develop our Games and Services;
- Personalizing your experience in our Services;
- Commercial purposes, such as facilitating purchases of in-Game items;
- Detect security incidents;
- Other purposes you consent to, are notified of, or are disclosed to you when you provide personal information.
4.2. We store the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our Services. If required for legal, operational or other legitimate purposes, we may store this information after this period. After this period we will delete your identity or if this is not possible, we will isolate your data from further processing until it is possible to delete your identity.
4.3. While providing our Services we may use the services of analytics companies to collect information on how to use our Services, the user's device and the condition of our Services. When you use our Services, we may collect, use, store, and publicly display your data about your game, game behavior, or identify content that you create and share with other players. You may choose not to have this data collected by us. A list of these companies be found at www.kickoff-manager.com.
4.5. Above-mentioned companies collect, store and use information so we can handle personalized offers to you and measure effectiveness of these offers.
5. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
We may process the following data relating to you:
- User Identifiers and contact Information; for example your email address, or other contact information if you have provided them to us;
- Device Information and Device Identifiers;
- User-generated content;
- Commercial Information;
- Other Information, e.g., any other information you choose to provide to us directly in connection with your use of the services, surveys we sent to you.
We do not intend to collect or process any other particular data concerning you.
6. DATA SHARING.
6.1. Providing the Services, Reveo may share your data with our partners. Please note that some of these partners are independent data controllers and therefore decide independently on the processing of data collected from you.
6.2. Your data may be transferred to and/or processed in countries outside of the European Union (“EU”) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In such cases, we will provide appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data.
7. DATA PROTECTION.
To ensure safe and secure operation, we continuously develop and implement administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data against unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
8. USER RIGHTS.
8.1. If we are processing your data, you have the right to:
8.1.1. access to your personal information;
8.1.2. request the deletion of your personal data;
8.1.3. request us to restrict our processing of your data;
8.1.4. object to our processing of your data to the extent our processing is based on our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party; or
8.1.5. where technically possible, ask for a copy of the personal data you have provided to us in machine-readable format.
9. DATA CHANGE OR REMOVAL.
9.1. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, if this consent constitutes the legal basis for the processing.
9.2. To remove or change your personal data, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.3. To access your data, you can use the tools provided in our Games. You may also opt out of our personalized offers, if applicable. Please use these inquiry tools in particular as this helps us to approve, process and complete your requests more quickly and reliably.
9.4. To unsubscribe from our marketing communications, please use the unsubscribe link provided in the messages we send. The link to unsubscribe is usually at the end of the message.
9.5. Finally, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority regarding our processing of your data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority (for example, the Polish Personal Data Protection Office).
10. NOTE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
If you are a California resident, please note that under the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act 2018, as amended ("CCPA"), you have the right to receive detailed information on how we process your data. You also have certain rights to your data, including the right to opt-out of selling your personal information. To view this detailed information and to review your rights under the CCPA, www.kickoff-manager.com for special information about California residents.
We may update this Policy. When we do so, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. In the event of material changes to this Policy, we will use our best endeavors to notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they become effective or by directly sending you a notification as required under local laws.
DISCLOSURE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section is for California residents only.
- We do not “sell” your personal data with third parties. However, we may share your advertising identifiers with our third-party advertising companies to deliver personalized advertisements, and optimize campaign performance. To the extent that practice is considered a “sale” under the CCPA, you may opt out ofsharing your personal information by contacting us.
- We do not have actual knowledge of any sale of personal data of minors under the age of 16 , as the term “sale” is defined under the CCPA.
In the last 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal data as part of our Services:
Category of Personal Data Collected
Examples of Data Collected by Reveo
Categories Of Third Parties Who May Receive Personal Data For A Business Purpose
an alias, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
other players (username and profile only)
advertising companies(advertising identifier and IP address only)
records of items or services purchased, obtained, or considered
Internet or other electronic network activity.
information on a consumer's interaction with an application or advertisement.
Inferences drawn from other personal data to create a profile about a consumer.
profile reflecting a consumer's preferences, characteristics and behavior.
5. In addition to the sharing described above, we may share any information we collect about you with our affiliates, to protect us or others, or in the event of a merger, sale, or other asset transfer.
Stay in touch
We encourage you to join our community and participate in interactions with other users!